-- Your privacy is critically important to us.
- when you browse our Website or
- when you submit a form to create a LUU Account (as defined in the Terms and Conditions), or
- in text messages, phone calls, emails and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
It does not apply to information:
- collected by the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE
- REGISTRATION AND PROFILE INFORMATION.
When you create a LUU account, sign up for email updates, or place an order, we may ask you for your name, email address, phone number, payment information, billing and shipping address, demographic information, and other information you choose to provide.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION.
When you make a purchase, we will collect that payment card information. Depending on your chosen payment option, we may use a third-party service provider that handles payments for us and will receive your payment card information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Service team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send us, and other information you may choose to provide. We may also record your calls with our Customer Service team to handle your inquiry and for training, research and product development purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICE
- LOCATION INFORMATION.
When you use our Services, we receive your general location information (for example, your internet protocol ("IP") address may indicate your more general geographic region).
- DEVICE INFORMATION.
We may receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
- USAGE INFORMATION.
LUU collects not personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Such information help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, purchases you make, and the dates and times of your visits.
- INFORMATION WE INFER.
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on information we collect about you. For example, based on your browsing or purchasing activities, we may infer your purchasing preferences.
- INFORMATION FROM COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES.
- USER FEEDBACK.
We receive information about ratings, reviews, and pictures you choose to upload with them that you post when you use the Website.
LUU takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of persons under the age of 21. This Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 21. You must be at least 21 years old or older to access the Website or use our Services. We will not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 21. We also do not send email or text messaging correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 21. If Company learns that we have collected or received personal information from a person under the age of 21, we will delete that information. If you are a minor under the age of 21, you may not enter the Website. If you believe your child has provided us with personal information without your authorization and you would like to have the personal information deleted, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
(A) We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present the Website and its contents to you,
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us,
- to fulfill any other purposes for which you provide such information for,
- to enhance the Website via with customized and personalized viewing recommendations for content we think will be of interest to you,
- to provide you with customized Services and advertising you view,
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
- to notify you about changes to the Website,
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information to us,
- for any other purposes with your consent.
(B) You may access the Website through different devices (e.g., your mobile phone or computer). The information that we collect and store through those different uses may be cross-referenced and combined.
(2) HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about LUU users is among the assets transferred,
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it,
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or
- with your consent.
(B) We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request,
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements,
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LUU, its affiliates, other LUU users, or
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
LUU may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. LUU may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, LUU does not disclose your personally-identifying information.